AT LEAST NOW STOP KILLING!
Its not fair killing innocent souls,
Blaming innocent nations,
Finishing innocent families.
It's easy to kill,
Easy to blame,
Easy to finish innocent people’s life.
Its hard to suffer the pain,
Hard to live in vain,
Hard to forget all the pains.
Killing is now in,
Bombing is now happening.
Living is now a challenge.
Killing innocent souls is now a mean of living,
Surviving is now a hard task,
World is changed after all everyone is after money!
Innocent souls are weeping for their loved ones,
Blamed nations are praying for their safety,
Broken families are trying to stop their tears.
And the left innocents are now living their life in fear,
Will the next breath they take finish their tears?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (AT LEAST NOW STOP KILLING! by Javeria Rahman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tunnels Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.