AT LEAST NOW STOP KILLING!
Its not fair killing innocent souls,
Blaming innocent nations,
Finishing innocent families.
It's easy to kill,
Easy to blame,
Easy to finish innocent people’s life.
Its hard to suffer the pain,
Hard to live in vain,
Hard to forget all the pains.
Killing is now in,
Bombing is now happening.
Living is now a challenge.
Killing innocent souls is now a mean of living,
Surviving is now a hard task,
World is changed after all everyone is after money!
Innocent souls are weeping for their loved ones,
Blamed nations are praying for their safety,
Broken families are trying to stop their tears.
And the left innocents are now living their life in fear,
Will the next breath they take finish their tears?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (AT LEAST NOW STOP KILLING! by Javeria Rahman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Birds, Tony Adah
- come, come to the light, let us all bathe., RIC S. BASTASA
- dignity finally comes in the form of a r.., RIC S. BASTASA
- to live in the kingdom of the clouds, RIC S. BASTASA
- but always remember no one owns it, RIC S. BASTASA
- Diaris Godoooo!, Rex mayor Ubini
- THE OLD MAN HAS FOUND TRUE LOVE AGAIN, RIC S. BASTASA
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -69, Ronjoy Brahma
- Her Beautiful Lies, Swagat Bhattacharjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -68, Ronjoy Brahma