My mind is going
away to you
oh! dear godess
I am feeling loneliness
in thickly populated place
I am desolating
from my own green entity
not done accurately
please you return my mind...
staying with me now
attache me deeply.
foresight, you will
get sadness also I
I want to live
in my own self......
Mashiur Rahman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Attachment by Mashiur Rahman )
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang
- THEY GOT TIRED, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra