Autumn at Virginia
She lives at Virginia, He lives at Tokyo.
Virginia’s autumn leaves begin fall down.
Surprising, she lives at Virginia for a while.
But they never meet each other even once.
Watching the fall leaves, he thinks of spring.
Autumn's leaves begin fall down fast.
He is missing her lot likes the romantic spring at Tokyo.
She finds herself home sweet home at Virginia
And Her lover is in her hands.
With Joy and Happiness
As She thought of the lovely Fall
They become one in the beautiful
Natasa Tocuc's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Autumn at Virginia by Natasa Tocuc )
- A Deadly Romance, Akhtar Jawad
- Tear Stained Haiku, Patrick Czyz
- It Hurts When Your're Letting Go, Marvin Tordillos
- Where Is The Faith Kept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Were Never A No, Susan Lacovara
- Making change, Rosa. L Tenezaca
- My Home, Fatima Nusairat
- Strength is POWER!, Rosa. L Tenezaca
- With love at once, hasmukh amathalal
- Through A Puppet's Eyes (2), Dilantha Gunawardana
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)