Autumn at Virginia
She lives at Virginia, He lives at Tokyo.
Virginia’s autumn leaves begin fall down.
Surprising, she lives at Virginia for a while.
But they never meet each other even once.
Watching the fall leaves, he thinks of spring.
Autumn's leaves begin fall down fast.
He is missing her lot likes the romantic spring at Tokyo.
She finds herself home sweet home at Virginia
And Her lover is in her hands.
With Joy and Happiness
As She thought of the lovely Fall
They become one in the beautiful
Natasa Tocuc's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Autumn at Virginia by Natasa Tocuc )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Robert Louis Stevenson
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Madhushala, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- जिद्द............., sanjay kumar maurya
- An Unblind and a Blind Man, Luo Zhihai
- चादर तेरे प्रित की............., sanjay kumar maurya
- family visit, oskar hansen
- Thank the love gift me the verses by Ra.., Yuri Starostin
- पूनम का चांंद.............., sanjay kumar maurya
- An Angelic Figure, Ahmad Husain
- And the Trains Go On, Philip Levine
- Hair-raising, hafiz qasim
- Desperadoes, gajanan mishra