Baby Akiboo: Mow Mow
we have a kitten now
it has 2 best friends,
Ripples and 'Cinnabon'
and their mommy cat.
I had a bet with my mom
that we wouldn't get a fluffy cat
but the first one we got
was a baby Akiboo;
super fluffy and white
with black like Aki was
he's adopted the kittens
like how Aki became the dad
of Geoffrey and Mexico.
Oh, when he looks at you
he says, 'I'm a fluffy white tiger,
I'm the ruler of this land,
I own you and I'm beautiful,
I'm a baby Akiboo.'
I don't know if this means my dreams are coming true
or if this is just a tease, something else I'm gonna lose
but I'm so glad right now we have
a baby Akiboo.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Baby Akiboo by Kelly Zion )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Largest house., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tears Of A Rose, Electric Lady
- I am satisfied with this life, gajanan mishra
- Misogyny, Pius Didier
- Remember This., richard harris
- Animals are there, gajanan mishra
- Someday, Johnny Goyena
- Girl, He Never Loved You, Ronell Warren Alman
- Writing on the wall, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Poetry of Onkar Nath Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey