Cute baby of five year old
Often heard his uncle say
Baby surprised everyone
The moment he saw
Uttered in baby voice dam full.
Once in a rickshaw
A man on side coughed once
Baby coughed thrice.
Baby quiet mischievous
He loved the jam a lot
Climbed the steps all the way
And had jam to his heartfelt
But all his dress too shared his jam.
His cute eyes search for
Anyone coming from office
Immediately he takes ball
And throws at him and tell
Catch me if you can.
Baby watching serial on women
Is telling in a low voice
Just see how he killed her,
If I was there I would have punched him.
Baby went for a party
Each of them gave something to eat
Not knowing his little stomach
He ate unknowingly.
Home at mid night
Baby walking with both hands on stomach
My stomach so filled
Oh my dear grandma
Give me some antacid.
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Baby Voice by Geetha Jayakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cryptic Revealed Smile Enigmatic Eye Awa.., Terence G. Craddock
- X, Midnights Voice
- Drone .....[little SPY 'fly-by'; definit.., Bri Edwards
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI