Bard the Bunny
Have you met Bard?
Has he visited your school?
He's a reading rabbit
Who's friendly and cool.
Some folks think
That reading is really hard,
But it's fun and easy
With books from Bard.
When you learn to read,
The adventures never end.
Now that Bard the bunny
Is your reading friend!
Bruce Larkin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bard the Bunny by Bruce Larkin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Prism's Light, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- POET'S EXPENDITURE VS. INCOME, Beryl Dov
- WHAT'S A PROPER TRIBUTE TO ROBIN WILLIAM.., Beryl Dov
- Bangladesh, My Country, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- STOMP 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- BOLDNESS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- A POET NEEDS CHUTZPAH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- RATIONALITY VS. MADNESS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- GOING SOUTH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov