Graffiti speaks to me like poetry;
Set the Genie free of policy.
Paint a story in a woman’s mind,
See through a woman’s eyes, through the eyes of a child.
Take another look through another’s eyes
And show yourself up, down, left or right.
I’ll stay singing of sin and sinful things,
Like sin and sins and something, something, injecting;
Medicine, mini sin. More sin to be seen on TV.
Go watch a death and change your life and phone number, ET.
Freedom for me, or purgatory?
Vilify your innocence with adultery;
Set me free with disease and crucify me.
Your saviour. Your second coming is late, so smoke weed.
For God is dead, so don’t waste your last breath;
It is time to pay the price, for your life of vice and sudden death.
Don’t have a cow man! Bite me! – My pain is contagious;
Come here and die with me now! God cannot save us.
Betrothed to the adulteress, treatise or stupefy the child;
Stab me with a knife in the shoulder blade so I won’t testify.
(C) 2011 Aa Harvey. All Rights Reserved.
AaI Harvey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bart Simpson by AaI Harvey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Eternity That Strays, Alven L. Robinson
- Sleep and Soul, Ismim Putera
- If only I had taken Spanish in high scho.., the hobbler
- Human Relationships, Jaipal Singh
- I knew I should've taken Spanish in high.., the hobbler
- Stopping by Sea on a Stormy Evening, Jeffrey Tillery
- For her only, Nick Scalisi
- Monsoon Days, Alven L. Robinson
- The Jade Road, Alven L. Robinson
- Writing Poetry Late at Night after my Wi.., Bill Grace