Be As God
Want to be,
And will be
By watery love.
But no reality of Creator
Without human being
Without human body.
Love is true and need
To achieve morality
Wind is needy
Water is needy
For creation of earthly.
At first darkness
Than none active-less
River going to bay
For great bay
At last darkness will arrive
Than none alone
Who am I and my self
Who is He and his self
Be as God...
Mashiur Rahman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Be As God by Mashiur Rahman )
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz