Beauty Of Seasons
Has its own charm
Has a role to play.
Spring of new
Leaves and buds
Fill life into world.
Wetness of ground
From winter's snow
Lets spring's plants
The means to grow.
Showers and rains
Enhance healthy growth
Trees and shrubs turn
Flowers into fruit.
Fruits become ripe
In summer's warmth
Bring sweetness to life
And comfort in the shade.
Leaves turn yellow and dry
When fall arrives
Rustle of leaves falling
Says welcome to winter.
Trees must hibernate
In winter without leaves
Trees can now resist
Cool harsh winds that blow.
One season smoothly
Leads into the next
Each season feels even
Better in the other.
Let us enjoy the seasons
Each in its own time
Let us bid farewell to one
And welcome the new one.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty Of Seasons by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(November 1, 1871 – June 5, 1900)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Missing You, Gillu Rahul
- Carpe, Doyen Lingua
- The Long Journey... From Tree to Me - Pa.., Jannavi Rout
- Tamarind, M.J. Lemon
- Poetry Or Science? Which Should It Be Gi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- ain't much a man, Doyen Lingua
- Season Greetings, Babatunde Aremu
- Significant and Sure., Sumita Jetley
- Laluwa Too A Leader, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Own Experience Overwhelms Us, Shalom Freedman