You were a living dead for many years
Before your body and mind gave up,
I try to bring you back to life,
Lady Lazarus, the way you used to live.
I try to know you, care and learn,
Your words, your pain, your struggles,
Your life and death a living water,
I need you, the way you used to live.
Amazing intensity to write through you,
Your pain my pain, your struggles for me,
My need to create from your life,
To die the way you used to live.
Jan Hauck's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Becoming You by Jan Hauck )
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch