Beloved Beautiful Soul
Why is it that you do not speak,
When it is the beautiful words you utter which I seek.
Oh beautiful soul,
Why is it that you do
Not seem whole
What could have possibly struck you,
Leaving a painful hole.
Dear beautiful soul,
You have altered to
What one may call a
My darling once beautiful soul.
How could you let the
World make you so.
When your spirit is much
Broader than the universe itself.
Now tormented soul,
Do not be cold,
You've turned your light out
Which was once greater
Believing that you couldn't
My beloved beautiful soul,
Let faith and courage
Be your angelic showl
That shall lighten
Your shoulders and
Uplift the burdens
That torment your soul.
How much I do admire
Break the chains that
Have withheld you
And let your wings unfold.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beloved Beautiful Soul by Pride Mokhele )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(3 March 1878 - 9 April 1917)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Poem of the Day
- चादर तेरे प्रित की............., sanjay kumar maurya
- family visit, oskar hansen
- Thank the love gift me the verses by Ra.., Yuri Starostin
- पूनम का चांंद.............., sanjay kumar maurya
- An Angelic Figure, Ahmad Husain
- And the Trains Go On, Philip Levine
- Hair-raising, hafiz qasim
- Desperadoes, gajanan mishra
- Beatific, Naveed Khalid
- Bed of lust, Gerald Obinna