Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
Beyond Lunar Eclipse...
And the silhouettes from the night
passed torch to the day
from the night....gently;
passing o'er the Circle;
mime dancers bleeding in sage,
the shroud of a nascent oddity,
and I ask what could this be
stroking my Brain.
white seams like corespun thread
criss-crossing midnight eye's,
strange narrow crescents,
ostensibly breaking silence
....................a crackling smile
across the atmosphere,
obscuring the absorbance of hues
from the Iris of my drifting eye's,
while levitating slowly, softly -
soft as Egyptian cotton-
on sheathes of charcoaled winds.
And, what be this stroking my Brain?
Shadows over shadows
penumbras...... THEN -
i saw consortiums of comets
migrating..........like fireflies -
embering the toasted skies of August.
like surgical spotlight....
orbiting, orbiting....BUT -
So, what be this stroking my Brain?
Silhouettes bearing rims of silver,
take to passing o'er God's Sun.....,
beyond this -
Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beyond Lunar Eclipse... by Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- TIME WEIGHS HEAVY, Colin Ian Jeffery
- My Earth My Love, Akhtar Jawad
- Oinkabye - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Nëse ti më do me të vërtetë., skender iljaz braka
- The rush to nowere, michael hagwood
- LOVE IS A JOURNEY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- BLAME, Beryl Dov
- Great Nuakhai Greet, Pintu Mahakul
- The City Sleeps, michael hagwood
- POET'S ODE TO HIS WASTEPAPER BASKET, Beryl Dov