Black widow spider
Black Widow Spider.
Secrete your deceit, like a Black Widow Spider,
But I shall not become the husband you devour.
Your web I shall not become entombed in,
I have no wish to be mummified,
Do not try to keep me.
For you are wrong,
If you believe you are worthy of my love.
You’ve clearly become deranged, because of the drugs.
You’ve never even tried, to give me true love
And now I’ve simply had enough.
For my heart is huge and my love is endless,
Whilst your love is only ever temporary
And every promise you’ve made, you’ve broken it.
You say you’re flirtatious, you’re no longer a man eater,
But you sleep with any man who comes onto you
And you expect us to still be together?
Leave me now, go find all the sexual partners you want,
I shall go in search of my true love.
You can let them use your body, whilst you’re still young and easy,
But I need a woman, who is mature enough to get married.
She and I will have lots of sex, plus love and devotion,
Understanding, honesty, showing true emotions,
A closeness, a fondness, completely knowing each other,
Someone to hold hands with, someone to truly explore,
In every way imaginable.
And you my Black Widow Spider?
Well, occasionally you’ll go and get fucked.
(C) 2013 Aa Harvey. All Rights Reserved.
AaI Harvey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Black widow spider by AaI Harvey )
- Crushed Cookies...... [HUMOR; SHORT; re.., Bri Edwards
- Where Did Mommy Go, Stephen Morris Jr
- me sisters dog, lee fones
- On Cold Grey Mountain, John Martinez
- I KNEW LOVE, SHARON YAKOWA
- I'm Still Here, Stephen Morris Jr
- tramp, lee fones
- Leaves On The Grass, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Thought Process, Mitta Xinindlu
- Kind Santa, lee fones
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Ode To A Nightingale, John Keats
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)