Sun is shining
from the depths
of my mind.
Through these eyes
the world is
not as grey.
Deep down I
feel more free
from the torment
of my Demon.
Life can be
crule & make
a man feel alone
The struggle becomes
harder with a
never knowing what
or when the push
Feeling eyes upon
you, Hearing thoughts
from those around you.
No one will know
the Road traveled,
nor how it feels
to have a mind
plauged as this.
When days such
as this comes
its a Blessing
and short lived.
The next maybe
filled with blackness.
So as the sun shines
through my mind, I
fly away to Blissful peace.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blissful Peace by Kolt Kudray )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1923 - 1998)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Are You Drinking?, Charles Bukowski
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- Coming Home, Slim Jay
- 'Words', Katherine York
- Love, Baki Yigit
- Hopeless Romantic, Shane Clawson
- Firebird Sunset, Salvatore Ala
- Flicker, Jessica Paige Davies
- I will always return, Jessica Paige Davies
- They are my horses, Jessica Paige Davies
- HOW THEY ALL FALL, Terry Collett
- Caucus at the Parking Meter, Donal Mahoney