Sun is shining
from the depths
of my mind.
Through these eyes
the world is
not as grey.
Deep down I
feel more free
from the torment
of my Demon.
Life can be
crule & make
a man feel alone
The struggle becomes
harder with a
never knowing what
or when the push
Feeling eyes upon
you, Hearing thoughts
from those around you.
No one will know
the Road traveled,
nor how it feels
to have a mind
plauged as this.
When days such
as this comes
its a Blessing
and short lived.
The next maybe
filled with blackness.
So as the sun shines
through my mind, I
fly away to Blissful peace.
Kolt Kudray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blissful Peace by Kolt Kudray )
- Wipes off obloquy, gajanan mishra
- Beloved of Bronze Skin, Donald R Charon
- a dead sea scroll unrolled, Mandolyn ...
- I am Thy Woman O my Protector, Aftab Alam
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #12, Ronjoy Brahma
- Wandering With Affliction, Donald R Charon
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #11, Ronjoy Brahma
- Thoughtful Interlude, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Look At Easter, Denis Martindale
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #10, Ronjoy Brahma
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)