blonds are more! (' what ever')
What's blond and does not learn sorry listen
No better start again
What's blond and does not listen
Yes we are trying to thing now,
Right now go slow
What's ….blond ….and….does ….not….listen?
Get a mirror, and I don't mean the daily one!
Right now we have solved that
Let's see if we can tell the difference between
Talking and finishing or is it fishing?
Here is a question for you
Q. Why does it take longer to build a blonde snowman?
A. Cause you have to hollow out its head!
Q. What does a blonde say when you blow in her ear?
A. 'Thanks for the refill! '
A blonde comes home from a day of shopping and discovers that her house is on fire, so she calls the fire department on her cell phone.
'Please state the nature of your emergency, ' says the operator.
'Help! My house is on fire! ' the blonde replies.
'Okay, where do you live? '
'In a house you silly billy! ' the blonde replies.
'No, no! How do we get there? ' the operator asks fustratedly.
'Duh! Big Red Truck! ! '
It pays to listen
george albot's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (blonds are more! (' what ever') by george albot )
- Let light be, hasmukh amathalal
- People of the Fourth World, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- Rising Evil, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- Orphan, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- Verbum Caro, Translation of Pierre Emman.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- ''Heartbeat'', Patricia Grantham
- A Cat Is Always A Cat, Edward Kofi Louis
- Before and After, Aftab Alam
- Like The End Of A Prayer, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Burning Costs of Life, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(15 April 1958)