Born Years Too Late
Birthed into a world well past his time,
My, he must have been decades too late,
Our young boy matured each and every day
And as such our concerns did resonate
The evening he preached of morals aged six
Confirmed our worst fears…
His sentence was announced: forever denounced
Would be the boy born beyond his years.
Jack Growden's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Born Years Too Late by Jack Growden )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- my pair of pretty is all grown up, Mandolyn ...
- A Short Poem, Toshie Nohara
- The Lane, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The gift, John F. McCullagh
- Metamorphosis, Patricia Grantham
- affix me to your infinity, Mandolyn ...
- One Entire Little Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Young people, hasmukh amathalal
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi