Breakfast by Natures Delight
In the garden of desire lives my flamboyant flower,
watchful sentinel to blade of grass and honey bee alike.
Delicately adorned pink pedals give way to an ambrosia fill-paradise.
To the morning sun she patiently awaits her hearts desire
and through a filament forest,
alters to many anther's above.
A hard working bee makes way through and throughout.
First through stigma
and down through style's inner core.
Clashing confidently against its Ovule.
finally successfully taking nectar from its ovary
thus delivering life to a new flower.
Gengis Capote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Breakfast by Natures Delight by Gengis Capote )
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall
- Wellness doubt, Antonio Liao
- The Circle, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Shot By An Angry Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- mornings, Howard MacDougall
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak