Broke my head!
Some poem were written on self
Some on others, or an imagination.
Some I wrote to draw the attention
Some I wrote as a question
Or an answer to some ones question.
One I wrote Without Thinking anything.....
And it land me into a WELL.
And not knowing
Which direction it went
I searched everywhere
For my poem
To which direction it went.
Well it reached to
Some unknown destination
Which I could never imagine.
Since I wrote without
Channelising it properly
Made me realise that
My poem can land this way too
Either a crash landing
Or safe landing
Or a parachute landing.
Or keep hanging on space itself.
But one thing is sure
It will surely land
But not sure where it will land
And on whose hand it will land!
Finally I landed along with poem
With a big crash and break my
Head for 3 days...
Writing a poem just took only a few hours.
But correcting and channelising it took
3 days by breaking the head through out the day!
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broke my head! by Geetha Jayakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- My Coequal, Naveed Akram
- Gajanan Mishra - A Fellow Poet, Hardik Vaidya
- Energetic Shift, Seema Chowdhury
- The Best Time is Now, Seema Chowdhury
- Wings of Imagination, Seema Chowdhury
- Do Failure Analysis, Seema Chowdhury
- Why I Am Being Misunderstood?, Geetha Jayakumar
- Stand on the Deck of Life, Seema Chowdhury
- Immortality, Hardik Vaidya
- Juggling Act, Seema Chowdhury