Broke my head!
Some poem were written on self
Some on others, or an imagination.
Some I wrote to draw the attention
Some I wrote as a question
Or an answer to some ones question.
One I wrote Without Thinking anything.....
And it land me into a WELL.
And not knowing
Which direction it went
I searched everywhere
For my poem
To which direction it went.
Well it reached to
Some unknown destination
Which I could never imagine.
Since I wrote without
Channelising it properly
Made me realise that
My poem can land this way too
Either a crash landing
Or safe landing
Or a parachute landing.
Or keep hanging on space itself.
But one thing is sure
It will surely land
But not sure where it will land
And on whose hand it will land!
Finally I landed along with poem
With a big crash and break my
Head for 3 days...
Writing a poem just took only a few hours.
But correcting and channelising it took
3 days by breaking the head through out the day!
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2014
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broke my head! by Geetha Jayakumar )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Love Note 13, Michael P. McParland
- Many Good Reasons To Cry, Bill Galvin
- Committing To A Cause, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Webs Of Fantasy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reflecting Mistakes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- East Wind, Madathil Nair
- Priceless Worth, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Something They Couldn't Steal Away, Spiritwind Wood
- Sweet Sighs, Leria Hawkins
- Goodnight Sweet Kira 3, Michael P. McParland