Broke my head!
Some poem were written on self
Some on others, or an imagination.
Some I wrote to draw the attention
Some I wrote as a question
Or an answer to some ones question.
One I wrote Without Thinking anything.....
And it land me into a WELL.
And not knowing
Which direction it went
I searched everywhere
For my poem
To which direction it went.
Well it reached to
Some unknown destination
Which I could never imagine.
Since I wrote without
Channelising it properly
Made me realise that
My poem can land this way too
Either a crash landing
Or safe landing
Or a parachute landing.
Or keep hanging on space itself.
But one thing is sure
It will surely land
But not sure where it will land
And on whose hand it will land!
Finally I landed along with poem
With a big crash and break my
Head for 3 days...
Writing a poem just took only a few hours.
But correcting and channelising it took
3 days by breaking the head through out the day!
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2014
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broke my head! by Geetha Jayakumar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Sciences Take xx xxx xx Original .., Lee Mack
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- PH: Poetry Writing: In Poetry, Brian Johnston
- Moving Out, Adriana Avila
- The Main Ingredient, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Missing From Action, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 12 Poems (English) from the Poetry Hat, sheena blackhall
- Owl & Handbag, sheena blackhall
- Lighthouse, sheena blackhall
- Human Touch, Mark R Slaughter
- Fishing Village, sheena blackhall
- Skull, Mark R Slaughter