Burn, burn the evil in you
Not someone else's mind!
Burn, burn your loveless thoughts
Not someone else's desires!
Burn, burn the inevitability of your living
Not someone else's life!
Burn, burn, burn your jealousy
Not someone else's conscience!
Burn, burn your evil wants
Not someone else's smiles
Burn, burn, burn your vanity
Not someone else's dumb helplessness!
Burn, burn, burn you sinner
Your futile prattle
Not someone's tears!
Burn, burn, burn your remorseless life
Not someone else's existence!
Rekha Mandagere's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Burn, burn! by Rekha Mandagere )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- bring this tech down a little, Mandolyn ...
- From words and acts, gajanan mishra
- Molecules Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bond exists, hasmukh amathalal
- Deliverance, JRose Sanders
- Only answer, hasmukh amathalal
- Mirrored Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- insert emotion here, Mandolyn ...
- Prince Johnson's Cannibalism, Richard Thripp
- Rain Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak