Going places, I enjoy
A bus ride on the road
No take off or landing
Nor rail tracks to guide.
Bus must be in good condition
Road not bumpy, well maintained
No standing passengers allowed
Ride's uncomfortable otherwise.
Given the choice of a place
To sit, they say mid way
Between front and rear wheels
Tends to be more comfortable.
But I prefer to sit in front
Loved it since my childhood
To see the road, the world
Like the driver sees on the move.
Vehicles passing and those passed
A dynamic drama in action
Thrill it is to steer passengers
Driving forward, they behind.
Less tiring's virtual driving
Feeling the bumps and turns
And no need to view the map
Or hear the voice of gps device.
No warnings from companions
Drive it your way, what a relief!
Safely you reach the destination
Body and mind in fine condition.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bus Ride by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Peoples, Abdullah alHemaidy
- if i find a dumpster, would you move in .., Mandolyn ...
- Cinderella's Table Cloth, mary douglas
- Mother Culture's Lullbye - The Culling S.., Joseph DeMarco
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Prayer for the lost., David Lessard
- UGLY AGGRESSORS معتدون قبيحون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SANDY AND MUSHMISH (THEY USED TO BE MY L.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Scarecrow Not Quite Dissolving By Orange.., mary douglas
- WHO ARE WE? من نحن ؟, MOHAMMAD SKATI