CALIFORNIA HERE I AM
Californian here I come,
My dreams have just begun.
I can’t wait to jump on board,
Like a knight with a sword.
I will win this battle cry,
Like many times I had to die.
For what I believe in and then some more,
I can’t wait to see what’s in store.
For I can no longer can turn back,
I have no choice, I’m right on track.
The rainbow is on the other side,
That is where I will find,
All the jewels awaiting me,
Bringing me to my Victory.
Written Jan.14th 2011 by Christina Sunrise
Christina Sunrise's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CALIFORNIA HERE I AM by Christina Sunrise )
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Englishman In Italy, The, Robert Browning
Poem of the Day
- Ethical living., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Dolce Vita, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Aapko Dekh Kavita Likhne Ki Eccha Hoti H.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Poem, John Gray
- Labor as a Tulip, Karen Volkman
- Sprig of Lilac, Hyam Plutzik
- O Foreigner Girl, Say You What Is My Rel.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cold, Luo Zhihai
- LOVE STORY, Eugene Latumbo
- Wild cock and hen., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..