CALIFORNIA HERE I AM
Californian here I come,
My dreams have just begun.
I can’t wait to jump on board,
Like a knight with a sword.
I will win this battle cry,
Like many times I had to die.
For what I believe in and then some more,
I can’t wait to see what’s in store.
For I can no longer can turn back,
I have no choice, I’m right on track.
The rainbow is on the other side,
That is where I will find,
All the jewels awaiting me,
Bringing me to my Victory.
Written Jan.14th 2011 by Christina Sunrise
Christina Sunrise's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CALIFORNIA HERE I AM by Christina Sunrise )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 52!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Between War And Freedom, Edward Kofi Louis
- For the first time, Joni Lenhart
- Slowly-so-Slowly,, Aftab Alam
- Her Spirit Sings for Him, Maia Padua
- I Am Cast To The Sky, Richard Provencher
- Sweet Victory, Edward Kofi Louis
- Gorgon With Hair Threatening, Margaret Alice Second
- Sober Song, Barton Sutter
- I Love Your Crazy Bones, Barton Sutter