Nehemiah Brent Jr.
Can't Predict the Future
Little kids all around the world at play.Never knowing what life has coming their way.
Can't predict being a celebrity, and making it big.
Can't predict how their kids will be, just have to wait and see.
Can't predict if Mr. Boss Man will let you go.
Can't predict the outcomes of relationships.
Can't predict the type of people that will be by your side or betray you.
Can't predict if you'll be pressured into using drugs and screwing up everything your life.
The only thing someone doesn't have to predict is that their loved ones will support them all the way to the end.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Can't Predict the Future by Nehemiah Brent Jr. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Pen And Paper, ali chukwuemeka
- Decoy, Aftab Alam
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Like a snake, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- Time. Us. Stay., Eleonora Bistrianu
- Scuttled away, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Exist. Exist. Exist., Eleonora Bistrianu