Can we Live?
I love that thing my genitals do,
When I see a brown plus-size woman,
Walking with her nose up in the air,
As if to spite skinny women...
Wondering who the hell are you?
I love that feeling I acquire,
When I'm high off my prescription drugs,
Writing poems till dawn,
Only to edit them while sober,
Wondering when will this passtime pan out?
I love that thing my heart does,
When I sit with my partners and clown you,
Seeing as how audacious stupidity can be,
Life is for living and photos are for facebook,
We put God on our asset column maybe you should too...
Masharia kanyari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Can we Live? by Masharia kanyari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blue Collar Or White Collar Investments, Terence G. Craddock
- Minutes Of Gentle Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Peoples, Abdullah alHemaidy
- if i find a dumpster, would you move in .., Mandolyn ...
- Cinderella's Table Cloth, mary douglas
- Mother Culture's Lullbye - The Culling S.., Joseph DeMarco
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Prayer for the lost., David Lessard
- UGLY AGGRESSORS معتدون قبيحون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SANDY AND MUSHMISH (THEY USED TO BE MY L.., MOHAMMAD SKATI