Caused You Pain
Spinning in circles, getting dizzy, wont someone catch me before I fall?
Feeling sick at all the things I see, of all the things I do to you
Dont mean to hurt you, really I dont
Wish I could just forget what happened and re-do the past
All the times I hurt you, but I cant and you wont speak to me
And its all my fault, once again its me who causes pain.
You hurt me twice, but I forgave you, I loved you still
Then came the day I realized I couldn't go on this rollercoaster
Of emotions you put me thru constantly
I had to move on and find out who I really am
Without you holding me back emotionally afraid of doing something wrong
Of you not approving or what you would say
Now I've moved on, but what of you? ?
You put up a wall to avoid more hurt
You've locked me out, wont let me help you
Blame me for you laying alone in darkness
Depressed and wishing to disappear
But this was your own doing.
Wish I could help but a wise person once told me
'If helping them hurts you, let someone else help them, '
I know if I helped you, it would only hurt me
So I have to let you go and let someone else help you
But why is this so hard? ? To let you go? ?
Wishing I knew what else I could do besides miss you.
He holds me close, whispers that it will all be okay
But he doesnt know your the reason I'm crying, shaking
Turning away, trying to not reveal the reason for all this
Should I tell him or keep hiding it? ?
What will become of you if I dont help You? ! ? !
Not eating, hardly sleeping.....are you the reason? ? ? ? ? ?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Caused You Pain by Karley Kay )
- Who can Love You More than Me?, Md. Ziaul Haque
- You have Made Me Yours, Md. Ziaul Haque
- हाबाब सना, हाबाब मैना, Ronjoy Brahma
- When I will not be Here…, Md. Ziaul Haque
- I VISIT MYSELF, ROCHISH MON
- Water Can Speak!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- The Eye-Catcher, Naveed Khalid
- It's Shakespeare [Sheikspeare] not Sexpe.., Md. Ziaul Haque
- Magician, Naveed Khalid
- snow, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)