Caused You Pain
Spinning in circles, getting dizzy, wont someone catch me before I fall?
Feeling sick at all the things I see, of all the things I do to you
Dont mean to hurt you, really I dont
Wish I could just forget what happened and re-do the past
All the times I hurt you, but I cant and you wont speak to me
And its all my fault, once again its me who causes pain.
You hurt me twice, but I forgave you, I loved you still
Then came the day I realized I couldn't go on this rollercoaster
Of emotions you put me thru constantly
I had to move on and find out who I really am
Without you holding me back emotionally afraid of doing something wrong
Of you not approving or what you would say
Now I've moved on, but what of you? ?
You put up a wall to avoid more hurt
You've locked me out, wont let me help you
Blame me for you laying alone in darkness
Depressed and wishing to disappear
But this was your own doing.
Wish I could help but a wise person once told me
'If helping them hurts you, let someone else help them, '
I know if I helped you, it would only hurt me
So I have to let you go and let someone else help you
But why is this so hard? ? To let you go? ?
Wishing I knew what else I could do besides miss you.
He holds me close, whispers that it will all be okay
But he doesnt know your the reason I'm crying, shaking
Turning away, trying to not reveal the reason for all this
Should I tell him or keep hiding it? ?
What will become of you if I dont help You? ! ? !
Not eating, hardly sleeping.....are you the reason? ? ? ? ? ?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Caused You Pain by Karley Kay )
- অন্ধকার গলিতে একরাতে, Md. Ziaul Haque
- তবুও তোমায় ভালবাসি, Md. Ziaul Haque
- কিছু মধুর স্মৃতি, Md. Ziaul Haque
- মেঘের দেশে কি তুমি এখনও হারাও?, Md. Ziaul Haque
- The haze and mist., David Boyce
- ট্রেনের পরিত্যক্ত বোতল কুড়ানো ছেলেটি, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Conspiracy Theorists, Saiom Shriver
- Let the hands help the eyes, Nassy Fesharaki
- বৃদ্ধ বয়স, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Mama's Secret, Martina Moriarty
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)