Ozark Mountain Homegrown
When going through the change of life
Who knew that it could cause such strife?
Emotions running up and down
At first a smile, and then a frown
I feel so happy.......then I'm sad
Soon followed by, I'm raging mad!
And then the anger turns to tears
Oh please, let me turn back the years!
Such little things can make me cry
And half the time I don't know why
I toss and turn, can't sleep at night
And with the covers, have a fight
I throw them off, I'm hot, I sweat!
I pull them up, I'm cold, I'm wet!
And this continues on and on
It doesn't stop, till mourning dawns
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Change by Ozark Mountain Homegrown )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- O really I am searching, gajanan mishra
- KINDLING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Angry Soul, The Princess
- To silence, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am A Spoon, Richard Provencher
- No use of keeping books, gajanan mishra
- Electric Blue, Leah Ayliffe
- Exception, hasmukh amathalal
- Sad Tragic Moments, Ronell Warren Alman
- The curdling moon, Mark Heathcote