CHILDREND WILL LEAD
Federal Reserve calls the shots,
printing fake money into our pots.
What this nation needs
is people to succeed,
Teach the knowledge of wealth
not print money backed by greed.
Teach children ideas on how to lead,
Lead our nation back to prosperity.
With the help of the Venus Project,
No one will be in neglect.
End all war, crime and greed,
rethink all living for humanity.
Written by Christina Sunrise on May 22,2011
Christina Sunrise's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CHILDREND WILL LEAD by Christina Sunrise )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Night Of Creative Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Love Story..., John Ugolo Umah
- nothing says nothing like this, Mandolyn Davidson
- Ripples Of The Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- she came across in Wrangler jeans, Bloar Heir
- A Boy and His Dog, Kewayne Wadley
- She will whisper, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Failed Romantic, Ananta Madhavan
- Poem 141, Andy Caldwell
- Conception's Debt, Noah Body