Oh arise! Children of God arise!
Don't be discourage nor be appall.
Arise! For the time of God is unlimited for us.
God will sustain everything.
An armor of love,
A helmet of truth,
And a swords of His words.
The enemy will shudder and run away...
We chase them and ruin their lair.
We will conquer them all.
At night we sneak and invade them.
At day we rejoices for our victory.
Because God is with us...
No one can stand against us
And shall remain... Even a remnant of enemy.
In the days of ours.
Didith Marcelo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Conqueror by Didith Marcelo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Echo Poems: How to search for treasure, Brian Johnston
- Friend, Neela Nath
- World War III, Babatunde Aremu
- What I see, Danielle Dessels
- Crumbling, Violet Winters
- Identity - love, gajanan mishra
- Sunflowers, Donal Mahoney
- de clichés, co the skipper
- Lynda's Lover-1, Neela Nath
- As darkness falls, Danielle Dessels