Consumed by fear
You cower in a corner,
to free yourself from me.
trembling with fear,
praying a silent plea.
surrounded by Chaos and Pain
my partners in crime
You try in vain
to rid us of your mind
i step from the shadows
And show my ghastly face.
You gap in horror,
And retrieve your mace
i grin impishly,
fear consumes you
as your nightmares come true.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Consumed by fear by Maelea Mercado )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Love Lures Life! - sonnet-, Manjeshwari P MYSORE
- Yamashita/Medina Standard, Richard Thripp
- drops of dew, binod bastola
- Hello, This Is Reez, Rimni chakravarty
- Wish You A Good Day, Rimni chakravarty
- Rockin' Socks and Paradox, Monk E. Biz
- Love dale, SALINI NAIR
- Ghost, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Eagerly I want to go with you, Gert Strydom
- Prayer and Women, Abdullah alHemaidy