Please note the name listed here can be substituted with any name.
Markus is my crush
He makes me turn my head
A sweet word makes me blush
I dream of him while asleep in bed
And images of him my mind is fed
Such devotion from me is rare
Do I know if he likes me?
Spill my feelings do I dare?
For his love shall I beg or plea?
Oh Markus, just say you love me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crush by Lauren Thompson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- LEARNING FROM EXPERIENCE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HUMBLE WISHES 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- LIES VS. TRUTH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- REJOICE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Against My Will, Emmanuel George Cefai
- MONEY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Sitting on the desk, Emmanuel George Cefai
- As in a dream, Emmanuel George Cefai
- EDUCATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The night is heavy, Emmanuel George Cefai