Crush Me Baby 3
Crush me baby,
Crush me hard,
Crush me tragic, fatal, hard.
Crush me darling,
Crush me cruel,
Crush me, beat me, use me too.
Crush me honey,
Crush me bad,
Crush me terribly, like you never have.
Crush me love,
Crush me rough,
Crush me nicely, tear me up.
Crush me sweetheart,
Crush me crushed,
Crush me now, or I'll blow up.
Crush me PLEASE,
Crush me world,
Crush me swiftly, and I'll be your girl.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crush Me Baby 3 by Jenny Sunga )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The One Nobody Wants, Paul Burt
- Beauty Of Another Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Resilience, Skyline's Vermillion Intermi.., Ryan Scales
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Let me salute you, gajanan mishra
- Life is Beautiful, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Changing Landscapes Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- should i add this to our Irish stew?, Mandolyn ...
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv