Udiah (witness to Yah)
Death of a Military Might
Let's give our most highly advanced technology to our enemies and say it was rendered useless.
Let's concentrate our best warriors inside one low flying, slow flying, antiquated, vunerable, unprotected piece of equipment; and place them within a hot battle zone, against all common sense practices and procedures. Should we paint a target on them or just hope for their annihilation? What did they know?
Who's calling the shots?
Or even satan himself?
Should policies be changed? Should people be fired? Should heads roll? Or, I wonder, what ever happened to the military inquiry, tribunal and the six man firing squad?
Today the blessings of our great military have been removed.
Udiah (witness to Yah)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death of a Military Might by Udiah (witness to Yah) )
Did you read them?
- Mixed Up, Ima Ryma
- Unseen water, Pintu Mahakul
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid