Nyein Way (19.1.1962 / Yangon)
DIGESTIVE DARKNESS AND LIGHT
life is a mixture of light, darkness and truth
but are you digested on them?
digest what you see
digest what you feel
digest what you smell
digest what you touch
digest what you eat
digest what you think
digest what you speak
and you will be a truth by yoursekf
but but but but but but but but but
NEVER DIGEST YOUR DREAM
Nyein Way's Other Poems
- ' tomorrowed' is a...............'
- ' ထိတ္လန္႔တုန္လႈပ္မိ၏။ဤေလာက။အႏွိဳင္းမဲ့ ...
- ႊ ႊ ့ The Wonder Insti...
- 2012 New Dimension Of Conceptual Poetics...
- 5 gems for your life- a poetics of life ...
- A Conceptual Jartaka
- A -21st -Century Poet
- A 21st Century Reality
- A Bicycle Through A Transparent Glass In...
- A Bırd_Song Surfıng On The Oceans Of Hum...
- A Budget or Bud-jet
- A cartoon's speech
- A City of The Old
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.