The truth is that not everyone I love cares
Love isn’t handed out in equal shares
My heart must be so cover in scars and tears
I really should learn to stay more aware
Why should I keep jumping through hoops for people who will never be there for me?
Why am I so easy to walk away from and forget?
Why can’t I just make myself give up yet?
I know I’m as naïve as a child
Still I’ll keep hoping someday they’ll see me as someone worthwhile
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Disposable by Asper Reynolds )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp
- Rebel, Nassy Fesharaki
- Your Organ Donor Card, Richard Thripp
- Floating Feathers, Ronald Chapman
- I LOOK FOR NEW FACES ابحث عن وجوه جديدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- First Date (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman