novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya
Do Whatever you want to do
The pain might not easly go away
The mind might not easly forget
My heart maybe broken down
My tears may fall down
But i will keep on moving.
You may take away everything that belongs to me
You may call me whatever you just because you done with me
You may disrespect me before thousands people
But what i know is that i will never back down.
novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Do Whatever you want to do by novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- habit, laxami Cards
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..