We sugarcoat reality
And shadow it with glamor,
Condemning acts of terror,
Wielding the same oppressive banner.
Though in our minds, we're heroes,
Hammered in since we were born,
When power duels with power,
Let's not pretend its something more.
Aaron Lynn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Domestic Truth by Aaron Lynn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore
- When I am alone, gajanan mishra
- Off To War, Randy McClave
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath