You said you know not why
you cry and wondered why
you made the try.
The try was not why
you cried; it was
because, you chose to pry.
Once it's good
you make the try
and fly as high on the
wings of the sky.
Make the try you will
not cry once you
remember not to pry.
Topic(s): untrue love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't Pry by Juliet Languedoc )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Walking On The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Flying Snail, Saiom Shriver
- No Squealing, Saiom Shriver
- Sacred Cows, Saiom Shriver
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul