Don't Tear America Down!
Those who thinks America is finished;
Think again. Feeling dismayed that
You are not leaping ahead like before?
It is not only in America; worldwide, indeed.
America is not finished; it will be there,
Even in the dark hours of economic meltdown.
America will be there, for Americans are
Too proud, too strong willed to let
Their country go to pieces.
As their motto says:
'O Say Can You See'
And, 'God Bless America,
Land That They Love'
Americans truly loves America.
So, think not of a doom America
Think of a America of renewed hope,
Renewed love, and renewed faith,
For, if unbetold to you before,
God really loves America
Winston Harding's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't Tear America Down! by Winston Harding )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 11बा गोथौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- When My Obedience Is Fulfilled, Rex mayor Ubini
- My Gown Of Dust, Rex mayor Ubini
- Dear God, Tara Stano
- Importance Of Nothing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- falling dead, Afrodita Alkline
- Monsoon Showers, Jaipal Singh
- My legs and my hands, gajanan mishra
- Perfectly Imperfect Poetry, Marvin Brato Sr
- Hands Thrown Up, I Am Krakatoa