don't tell me you love me unless u mean it
Don't tell me you love me unless you really mean it,
For a lie that strong can break my fragile heart
And bring on a new fear.
Because then I would be scared to love again
If you ever lied to me like that.
It can cause my fragile heart to break and won’t
Be able to work once again.
Think of all things we did together during the night,
All the good and long conversations we had,
But one broken promise can ruin my life forever
So, when I put all of my trust deep within you
Please don't tell me you love me, unless you truly mean it.
So if you say it say it like you mean it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (don't tell me you love me unless u mean it by laudine warbus )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- do you love this?, Mandolyn Davidson
- Verbal Abuse Of Controlling People, Lilly Emery
- Into the rain, Tom Squires
- Come, Come... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- missing the exit, Mandolyn Davidson
- Retirement, Ruth Walters
- Abs to Heart, Lonnie Hicks
- Better New Days, Rinji Kwarkas
- When KKK is Gay, Jack Abootydallah
- Oak Tree where The Black Birds Sleep, Lilly Emery