don't tell me you love me unless u mean it
Don't tell me you love me unless you really mean it,
For a lie that strong can break my fragile heart
And bring on a new fear.
Because then I would be scared to love again
If you ever lied to me like that.
It can cause my fragile heart to break and won’t
Be able to work once again.
Think of all things we did together during the night,
All the good and long conversations we had,
But one broken promise can ruin my life forever
So, when I put all of my trust deep within you
Please don't tell me you love me, unless you truly mean it.
So if you say it say it like you mean it.
laudine warbus's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (don't tell me you love me unless u mean it by laudine warbus )
- Las Mariposas (the Butterflies), John F. McCullagh
- Hindsight coloured, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Practise dispassion., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Reichsbank Gold, Paul Hartal
- Ferguson Grand Jury, Is It Poetry
- The lost bliss, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sonnet: Christmas,2014(Advance Greetings), Dr John Celes
- Thread of Communication, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Harold Shipman's Crime, Jacob Mikael Matuszczak
- Thank You KP, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Lament for Zenocrate, Christopher Marlowe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)