Dreaming About You
I am picturing us floating on a cloud
gazing into each other eyes.
Gently pulling you close to my heart
hoping we do not depart.
I wrap you in my arms imagining us taking
a journey into time together breathing passionate
words of love into your ears.
My fingers tips stroking throughout your hair
with such divine affection and care.
My body starts to create heat of passion building within.
Feeling the smoothness of your skin-
my mind is fantasizing about our bodies interlocking
as you softly say to me "come and be lost within me".
Although my thoughts are just a hallucination
I believe one day we will have this romantic relation.
But the infatuation seems so true
I feel myself being a part of you.
It is you inside my mind
a fantasy with such a wonderful design.
(c) By Naomi Johnson
Naomi Johnson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreaming About You by Naomi Johnson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- From Dust To Dust, Neela Nath
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- The Sisters Jayne, Randy McClave
- DIVINE FAITH & COMPASSION, Tom Zart
- THEY NAMED ME A NAUGHTY BOY كانوا ينادون.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Night, Apurva Prabhudesai
- MOTHER EARTH SANCTUARY CAFÉ, Suzae Chevalier
- Blazing Temples, Buxton Shippy
- Why Haven't You Spoken Yet, Jake?, Maung Khett Seinn
- snow person, lee fones