Dreaming About You
I am picturing us floating on a cloud
gazing into each other eyes.
Gently pulling you close to my heart
hoping we do not depart.
I wrap you in my arms imagining us taking
a journey into time together breathing passionate
words of love into your ears.
My fingers tips stroking throughout your hair
with such divine affection and care.
My body starts to create heat of passion building within.
Feeling the smoothness of your skin-
my mind is fantasizing about our bodies interlocking
as you softly say to me "come and be lost within me".
Although my thoughts are just a hallucination
I believe one day we will have this romantic relation.
But the infatuation seems so true
I feel myself being a part of you.
It is you inside my mind
a fantasy with such a wonderful design.
(c) By Naomi Johnson
Naomi Johnson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreaming About You by Naomi Johnson )
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A New Year, Electric Lady
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- N.D.F.B. Lai katna jau, Pankazz koirala Upadhayaya
- Ayandolu, Olufayo Ezekiel
- Unspoiled Love, Sergi Dutronc
- Surrender The Anguish, lingering stupor
- New Year 2015, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Serenity Of Air, lingering stupor
- Lovely flow, hasmukh amathalal
- 'A Peaceful New Year', Sossi Khachadourian
- Run Silent Run Deep, lingering stupor
- The Betrayal, Ahmad Husain