One thing I have observed,
it may make you a bit perturbed.
It is half the world is depressed,
it’s like happiness all repressed.
I feel it’s from the planetary dream,
put in place for a while or so it seems.
Humans became filled with fear,
fear of the devil and anything queer.
Also programs where put into place,
to make us confirm and be filled with shame.
But hey, wait!
Everyone knows Who They Are in their heart,
that is what our consciousness as humans sets us apart.
Now collective consciousness is evolving at a rapid rate,
to help us shift our thinking on a certain date.
They say is in the year 2012,
But who can really tell?
When all time is an illusion
and all is happening NOW,
What if we can just get to that point
maybe hurry up somehow.
Start living in the Eternal Moment
like a bird or a cow.
Then we wouldn’t worry,
or think we have to do,
We could just “Be” be-cause we chose to.
Christina Sunrise's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eternal Now by Christina Sunrise )
- Idle mind at rest, hasmukh amathalal
- Against nature, gajanan mishra
- Train, Foster Teegarden
- Inspiration (Haiku), Toshie Nohara
- Rain In Summer, Neela Nath
- Friendship is made by God, gajanan mishra
- Friend, JAMES T. ADAIR
- You'll Never Know, Akhtar Jawad
- Resource less, hasmukh amathalal
- Teaching - A Satisfying Experience, Joseph T. Renaldi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Percy Bysshe Shelley