Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
I am a clock
I never stop
I tell time
"When will the
school day be over? "
I will not stop
Until they leave
"Then I still keep going."
I jump off the wall
and be crazy with my friends.
Then at 7: 30 a.m.
I stop and go back.
But- you see?
need a time to have fun.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Even We by Maya Hanson (mye3 poet) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Hunting Of Dark Angel, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Cracks, petra pen
- FAITH, GREED & INTEGRITY, Tom Zart
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Security Is A Pain, John deVries
- Simply Spoken Melting Crystals, Heather Burns
- There Was..., Aparna Chatterjee
- A Dream, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- I work to cure but think about sweet Swe.., Nyota Yasulwe
- Music, Ruth Manning-Sanders