Everyday I walk through the door..
I enter through the same door, day in and day out.
Why does the door have a sign above it.
Above the door it says EXIT.
How come we need to enter through a door that has a exit sign.
Who says we need to enter through a exit door.
Why cant I exit through the door before I enter.
Oropher Tîwele's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Exit by Oropher Tîwele )
- The wisdom of Parables, Melikhaya Zagagana
- A Friend Of Mine, Cynthia Pardede
- Democracies All Must Fail, Is It Poetry
- Conviction's Diatribe, michael walkerjohn
- Think right, hasmukh amathalal
- BYE! BYE! ! BYE! ! ! EBOLA! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- The Occident's Secession, michael walkerjohn
- One's Mind, michael walkerjohn
- Mind's Refuse, michael walkerjohn
- 6 is truly 9, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Percy Bysshe Shelley