Mephistopheles, our enemy, is always scheming and
Prowling... success doesn't drive him away
You'll always have some form of attack from
But never forget... the opinion of a scoffer is irrelevant
These are one of satan's favorite tools
Minor distractions... when you stay focused
On your own goals and mind your own
Satan has to send something to try to distract you
Especially if you're making progress
Most times... he'll send individuals for the sole purpose of defamation
Or slander in one way or another... never forget...
There's no truth in satan (John 8: 44)
There will never be any proof to back the foolish accusations
But the catch is... any of satan's captives wouldn't even care about proof
They don't care about the facts... they just hate
You and want you to look bad... no earthly/physical reason
It'll never add up...
Simple... if the accuser doesn't know said individual
Never met said individual or does not
Associate with said individual
But... strangely feel entitled to say who they are, what they do
Or even judge that individual's character
With absolutely no connection to go on...
Are displaying an obvious
Amount of folly... NOTHING about satan is straight
Nothing about satan will ever add up
God is perfect and is always as such...
So if a situation doesn't make any logical sense
Satan is always in the midst of it
Don't get upset or overeact like satan wants you to...
The best thing to do is forget about it
You know the truth... now give it to the Lord...
Satan will always find a problem
With everything you do... that's his job...
Don't strive with flesh and blood but go directly to the source
You know the truth so it doesn't matter what satan said
Keep pressing and stay encouraged
You know the devil's lying so why let it upset you?
You are not defined by anything other
Than what God says
Much love and peace to you
Dexsta Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Exposistopheles (Slanderer) by Dexsta Ray )
- Losing you, Ronnie Rox
- Autumn Parade, Joseph T. Renaldi
- SUCCESS IS LIKE LIGHT, Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- The Final Feast, Smoky Hoss
- First Day Of School, Joseph T. Renaldi
- The Return, Smoky Hoss
- A poem for a poem, Nikola Pajtic
- Candlelight, Matt Mooney
- High Rollers, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Nightmares at your feet, Nikola Pajtic
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Mark R Slaughter
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow