I trust you,
But I have a hard time trusting guys in general.
You ask me why I close right up,
For even if I elaborate,
Most will never really know where it all began.
For I can say so much,
Yet it be so little,
I can talk for hours,
But you will learn next to nothing about me,
I'm good with distance,
I like my walls.
So why do you try so hard,
Why must you be so different to me,
Why can't you just be,
Like all the rest and just give it a rest?
Casandra Vice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Faded Truth. by Casandra Vice )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Give Up the Black, Steven Rhoads
- In Sickness, Elizabeth Shield
- Selective basis, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -38, Ronjoy Brahma
- white paper, binod bastola
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -37, Ronjoy Brahma
- Rename the sun, gajanan mishra
- Hold color, hasmukh amathalal
- NATURE'S FRAGRANCE, Romeo Della Valle
- Evolution, Is It Poetry