I'm drifting away on a cloud,
And all I do is thinking.
Thinking about you,
How it would be,
How it should be,
How it could be...
Memories of you are fading in,
A little smile around my mouth,
I can almost feel the touch of your lips.
Thunder is coming,
I'm falling down from my cloud,
Two strong hands,
Holding me tight.
I got you
I will never let you fall
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Falling by Pascale Ost )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sfide e perjetshme, skender iljaz braka
- Heshtja e lumit, skender iljaz braka
- Rrëpirave të thepisura të hënës, skender iljaz braka
- Pas teje vrapoja, skender iljaz braka
- Takim miqesh..., skender iljaz braka
- Loti i engjellit dhe loti i djallit, skender iljaz braka
- Prime Truth - 12, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 11, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 10, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- The Flying Dutchman , Gert Strydom