I'm drifting away on a cloud,
And all I do is thinking.
Thinking about you,
How it would be,
How it should be,
How it could be...
Memories of you are fading in,
A little smile around my mouth,
I can almost feel the touch of your lips.
Thunder is coming,
I'm falling down from my cloud,
Two strong hands,
Holding me tight.
I got you
I will never let you fall
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Falling by Pascale Ost )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Night That Comes only Once, Akhtar Jawad
- The Goldsmith, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- বাঁকা চোখে দেখো নাকো, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Cronyism, Tony Adah
- A Poppy Seed is Only A Poppy Seed and You?, Monk E. Biz
- Look At Me Straight, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- SELF DISCOVERY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Child and Rain, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- LOVE IS..., Beryl Dov
- Baltic nights, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken