Taylor Renae Smith
Finally, I'm Over You
Wow, doesn't this feel terrific! ? !
If you want me back
It's just too late
I love how i feel
The only words to express
'My heart's done healing! '
Now when i look at you
I no longer sigh
And it doesn't hurt
That when you look at me
Theres blankness in your eyes
I don't long to be with you
I kinda don't even wanna be your friend
You're not my love
But just another person in the world
And maybe it makes you feel bad
But hun, i feel great!
Cos now i don't lower my head in sorrow!
There's nothing but happy days left!
I don't walk the halls with a frown
But a happy smile on my face...
Used to i'd wish that you
Would purposely bump into me in the halls
Just to play around ovcourse
But now when you bump into me
I wanna shove you into the wall,
When you crack a joke about me
I wanna say 'Shut the f**k up! '
And when you wink at me
I wana shout 'Take a picture or f**k off! '
It's not that i hate you or anything
And im very serious about that
But it's just cos now you're
JUST ANOTHER PERSON
And that changes everything...
So don't get sad or mad if you're reading this poem
Be happy that I can finally say
I'M FINALLY OVER YOU! ! !
Taylor Renae Smith's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Finally, I'm Over You by Taylor Renae Smith )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- Steve Turner
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- I have got my body, gajanan mishra
- Many Types of Pain, Christina Seyoum
- Good things, hasmukh amathalal
- I failed to understand this world, gajanan mishra
- Now I am Mr. Delight, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The 7 Signs of The Holy Night...(In Haik.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- The Day After Chris+mas...(A 10 Word Acr.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- So encouraging, hasmukh amathalal
- So Good, Michael P. McParland
- Snuggle, Michael P. McParland