Taylor Renae Smith
Finally, I'm Over You
Wow, doesn't this feel terrific! ? !
If you want me back
It's just too late
I love how i feel
The only words to express
'My heart's done healing! '
Now when i look at you
I no longer sigh
And it doesn't hurt
That when you look at me
Theres blankness in your eyes
I don't long to be with you
I kinda don't even wanna be your friend
You're not my love
But just another person in the world
And maybe it makes you feel bad
But hun, i feel great!
Cos now i don't lower my head in sorrow!
There's nothing but happy days left!
I don't walk the halls with a frown
But a happy smile on my face...
Used to i'd wish that you
Would purposely bump into me in the halls
Just to play around ovcourse
But now when you bump into me
I wanna shove you into the wall,
When you crack a joke about me
I wanna say 'Shut the f**k up! '
And when you wink at me
I wana shout 'Take a picture or f**k off! '
It's not that i hate you or anything
And im very serious about that
But it's just cos now you're
JUST ANOTHER PERSON
And that changes everything...
So don't get sad or mad if you're reading this poem
Be happy that I can finally say
I'M FINALLY OVER YOU! ! !
Taylor Renae Smith's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Finally, I'm Over You by Taylor Renae Smith )
- Pigeon, Foster Teegarden
- Idle mind at rest, hasmukh amathalal
- Against nature, gajanan mishra
- Train, Foster Teegarden
- Inspiration (Haiku), Toshie Nohara
- Rain In Summer, Neela Nath
- Friendship is made by God, gajanan mishra
- Friend, JAMES T. ADAIR
- You'll Never Know, Akhtar Jawad
- Resource less, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Percy Bysshe Shelley