Finish The One Started
I listed all the things
That I wished to do.
With a green marker
I ticked those
Which I finished.
Those I started
And left undone
I marked in red.
Red marks far
Exceeded the greens
Were many many more
Than the rest.
I seem to spend
All my time
The list of things
Maybe I should finish
What I started
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Finish The One Started by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney
- NO TIME WASTED, Peter LeBuhn
- Our World, Claude H Oliver II