Finish The One Started
I listed all the things
That I wished to do.
With a green marker
I ticked those
Which I finished.
Those I started
And left undone
I marked in red.
Red marks far
Exceeded the greens
Were many many more
Than the rest.
I seem to spend
All my time
The list of things
Maybe I should finish
What I started
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Finish The One Started by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Place, laxami Cards
- teaching my baby girls, Jason Callender
- The Absorption(মগ্নতা), Bhaskar Rabha
- To My Daughters, Jason Callender
- Summer's Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- All Those Ancient Trees Sorrounded Home, Albert Martin
- Rebel with a Cause, Deborah Dalton
- Shroud Of Smile, Rex mayor Ubini
- You, Jacob macharia
- नायहरदोँ आं गसंनानै, Ronjoy Brahma