Fire In Dixie, Call The Firemen! !
Hold the Presses! !
There is a Fire - -
In Dixie! !
They are calling
For outside help -
All the World
Now knows - -
There is a Fire
And its burning
Out of Control! !
Was what started it -
And it set my mind
And body Aflame! !
His kiss - OH, that sweet kiss,
Was what started it,
And I just know,
I Shall never be the same! !
Thanks, Jim, for the Fireworks! !
Scarlett Treat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fire In Dixie, Call The Firemen! ! by Scarlett Treat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rain, Joseph Paintsil
- Haiku, Noah Body
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...