Fire painting with water
Not from sky, from the art of nature,
i drove my grooves to flow with time!
I'm filled in the crisp crystals with care,
i have that purity darkness is ashame of!
Never i sleep, though u know i breathe it,
i cling to my feet in feverish sleep!
But now through a window i deter to leap,
its bars project me still more to sweep!
Not that i rest here like a weeping beauty,
a night has come as bright as a day!
In blitz you came firing woods of locked doors,
the crystals have broken and spattered in airs!
Now my blisters have conquered your warmth,
my grooves fathomed into your fire!
As you swerve along in airs, i swirl,
in your arms, now i see, time to crawl!
Tiresome colors stagger on our paths
painting, a flamingo feather i render to myth,
confirm, if in sight of time is this coldplay,
it 'll remember as never ever forever more!
swetha vvr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fire painting with water by swetha vvr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- DOUBLE-FACED PEOPLE ناس بوشين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Young Priest, Old Priest, Donal Mahoney
- Till Twilight at Jamia Millia, Riyaz Yamish
- Night Life, Kwadwo Botuo Gyimah
- The Soul Of My Country, Tony Adah
- Down By The Sea, Lilly Emery
- Black Willow, Lilly Emery
- - Let Me -, Aparna Chatterjee
- Your Love Shines Like A Diamond, Lilly Emery
- Only One, Kwadwo Botuo Gyimah