Fire painting with water
Not from sky, from the art of nature,
i drove my grooves to flow with time!
I'm filled in the crisp crystals with care,
i have that purity darkness is ashame of!
Never i sleep, though u know i breathe it,
i cling to my feet in feverish sleep!
But now through a window i deter to leap,
its bars project me still more to sweep!
Not that i rest here like a weeping beauty,
a night has come as bright as a day!
In blitz you came firing woods of locked doors,
the crystals have broken and spattered in airs!
Now my blisters have conquered your warmth,
my grooves fathomed into your fire!
As you swerve along in airs, i swirl,
in your arms, now i see, time to crawl!
Tiresome colors stagger on our paths
painting, a flamingo feather i render to myth,
confirm, if in sight of time is this coldplay,
it 'll remember as never ever forever more!
swetha vvr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fire painting with water by swetha vvr )
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao