novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya
First day i saw you
I don't know how to define your beauty
I don't have words to remind you
Remind you of the diamond
A diamond that made me blink thousand times.
The day i saw you
You made my eyes go rolling
My skin became so pale
My ears couldn't hear any voice than yours.
My wish was for the sun to never go to sleep
Because i was hardly going to get a sleep
I wanted to speak to you
But my voice was lost
I wanted to touch you
But i was afraid i would ruine your skin
I wanted to smile for you
But i was afraid you would turn me down
The day i met you
Was the day my life changed for the better.
novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (First day i saw you by novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya )
- Through A Puppet's Eyes (2), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Illusion perpetuates., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love inspired meetings inspire, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Autumn, Deborah Kelley
- Fear of God?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Keep On Groovin', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Benefits For Them Do Not Exist, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Come close, hasmukh amathalal
- Cows caught, gajanan mishra
- Discovering God's Will, Tom Zart
Poem of the Day
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)